Fund Manager 22.214.171.124 will be released soon with the following enhancements, bug fixes and feature requests provided by the Fund Manager users:
- Fund Manager usage and installation is hosted at "http://fundmanager.sourceforge.net/"
- Modified startup system tray message to be more informative. Title:"Fund Manager is running", Message:"Right click here to access menus“.
- Added tooltip to system tray fund manager icon - "Right click here to access menus."
- If application could not stream data for any reason, avoid persisting the unchanged object.
- Remove Settings button from Search Window of Stock Alert, as nothing happens on clicking this button.
- Add startup help window to Import Bhavcopies and Manage Stock Alert windows.
- BUG: Adding stock alert for BSE: SATYAMCOMP, fund manager is unable to retrieve values from finance.google.com.
- Hide Stock Id and Alert Id from Manage Stock Alert window.
- When Fund Manager is streaming stock information from internet, application should display some kind of animation in the system tray icon and also the last updated price/change should be reflected in the Manage Stock Alert window.
- Application to provide a Settings UI for configuring the application during runtime.
- Add startup help window to Settings window.
- Stock search for adding alerts. The searched key word should be searched against scrip code as well as scrip name and company name.
- Stock search result displayed in Search window should display company name as well.
- Stock search result table to hide Alert Id column.
- Since scrip code is used for querying information, it should be allowed to be modified if the present scrip code is unable to fetch data.
- Add functionality to export and import alerts.
- BUG: Database lock. Use derby.database.forceDatabaseLock=true to disallow user from using the database from more than one JVMs
- BUG: ShutdownHook: Implement a shutdown hook, to carryout a clean shutdown of derby when jvm exits.
You can also suppor this project by:
1. Reporting bugs at "http://sourceforge.net/projects/fundmanager/support"
2. Sending us your feedbacks at email@example.com